What is COD shipping and how can it benefit your business? Find out about cash on delivery payments in Malaysia.
Cash on delivery payment is a popular form of cashless transaction in Malaysia. It allows customers to pay for their purchases at the time of delivery. The cash will be given to the courier delivering the package, so you don't have to worry about losing money if someone refuses or neglects to pay.
This blog post discusses how cash on delivery can benefit your e-commerce store and help you generate more revenue.
There are many benefits associated with cash on delivery
- Your products get delivered faster because there's no need for processing credit card payments.
- Because not everyone has access to or prefers using a credit card, you'll receive greater sales volumes.
- Although you may pay for your order using a credit card or PayPal, cash on delivery is frequently less expensive than other cashless payment options in terms of fees.
- Customers are more inclined to buy costly goods, especially if they can pay cash on delivery since even though credit cards online may seem safe, many consumers are still hesitant to use them.
- Offering cash on delivery in Malaysia can also be a smart way to reduce the number of credit card disputes.
- This payment method is especially beneficial for cash-based businesses, including those selling high-end goods and services who want to expand their customer base without losing cash on delivery.
- Your e-commerce store can benefit if you offer several shipping methods as part of your online shopping process.
- You need to have reliable carriers that won't damage or lose your products along with an effective warranty program in case there are issues delivering them safely. You should include information about cash on delivery as well as alternative options such as PayPal and credit cards so customers know they have choices when it comes time to pay for their purchases.
Cash on delivery can benefit your e-commerce store and help you generate more revenue. To find out how you can set up cash on delivery as a payment option for your online shop, contact us today!