1. On ParcelDaily website, go to Dashboard>Integration>Add New Store
2. On this page, choose "WooCommerce"
Before importing WooCommerce orders into ParcelDaily, it is important to ensure that the shipment address is from Malaysia and that all the required fields are completed. This will ensure that the orders are imported accurately and that the shipping process is successful. Please verify that the address information is accurate and complete before importing the orders to avoid any errors or delays in the shipping process.
1 . To import orders from your Shopify store into ParcelDaily, navigate to the Dashboard >Integration >WooCommerce Stores page and select the specific store you wish to import orders from.
2. Make sure your default service provider is updated. Once you have selected the store, click on the "Import" button located under the "Retrieve Orders" section. This will allow you to easily import your Shopify orders into ParcelDaily, where you can then create and manage your shipments.
3. Tick the order you want to import. You can enable the notification and the next day remittance by using the drop-down menu at the top right of the import order list
4. To view and create an order that has been successfully imported from your Shopify store into ParcelDaily, navigate to the "Cart" page. Here, you will be able to view the imported order and create a shipment for it using ParcelDaily's shipping features.
Once you have successfully created an order for a Shopify shipment using ParcelDaily's shipping features, you can view it by navigating to Dashboard>All Parcel>Order List located in the left-hand navigation bar. This list will display all orders that have been created in ParcelDaily for your Shopify store.