Please refer to the list below for terms of carriage.
- Consignment - One or few parcels to be sent to a single address.
- Consignee/ Receiver/ Recipient - The person to receive the consignment.
- Shipping Labels - The documentation attached to the parcel.
- Third Party - the order that are placed through site of carrier engaged with Parcel Daily.
- Working Day - Monday to Friday, except public holidays.
Obligations to our customers
- Parcel Daily arranges for the delivery process with a third-party broker service that has major reputable carriers, from collection to delivery of the consignment(s).
- There will be no direct contact of consignments from Parcel Daily, as the shipment is arranged to be done by the appointed carriers.
- Should there be any queries or claims, Parcel Daily will contact the relevant carrier on the sender’s behalf. Under no circumstances should there be direct contact between the sender and the appointed carrier by Parcel Daily. Parcel Daily may not be able to assist the sender then.
- Parcel Daily retains the right to refuse any order or user from our system. For example, a consignment with insufficient packaging or that is too large may be refused from the service.
- Should the collection time and date have been missed, please contact Parcel Daily to request alternate collection time.
- Please be noted that the account credits will be deducted for payment, at the end of your order via our automated system.
- You can track all your shipments through a system connecting all couriers on our website.
Prohibited items & Items with limited liability
- Certain items are categorized into the Prohibited Items. The responsibility to read the terms and conditions or to check through customer service, strictly lies upon the sender.
- The Prohibited Items are listed here. The sender is liable to be surcharged if any one of the Prohibited Items has been collected by our carrier. Subsequently, there will be no refund of postage and no compensation claims.
- Parcel Daily reserves the right to dispose of any Prohibited Items, and to charge the sender for any reasonable costs that have been incurred in doing so.
- Should there be any suspicion of Prohibited Items and/ or fraud involvement, Parcel Daily has the right to intercept, to hold and to investigate the parcel content. If necessary, police department will be notified.
Collection & Delivery
- All booking data will be taken as per customers’ input. Should the collection does not happen, is incomplete or has been delayed, the customer holds the responsibility to inform Parcel Daily via email.
- For incomplete and missed collection, Parcel Daily will rearrange another collection at the customer’s convenience.
- Unreported returned consignment will remain valid for only seven (7) days; subsequently, the order will automatically be cancelled through system without refund and compensation.
- Apart from customer’s ordering, all processes including collections and deliveries happen during working days only. Please refer to operation hours as listed below: PosLaju Kedah Working days: Monday -Sunday Off day: Friday (Alor Star and Jitra only) Kelantan, Terengganu, Johor Working days : Sunday -Thursday, Saturday half day Off day: Friday
- The only acceptable air waybill/consignment note is those generated by Parcel Daily and MUST be printed out in good condition.
- The consignor or representatives are expected to be at the collection address during collection hours stated in the courier information, unattended collections are not entitled for refund or recollection.
- As soon as the consignment is collected, all guaranteed services start. When the collection fails, customer holds the responsibility to inform Parcel Daily for arrangement of collection rescheduling. There will be strictly no refunds nor there will be discount for failed collections.
- Under the circumstances when the receiver is absent during delivery, a calling card will be left at the door-step as a request for manual collection. Alternatively, the parcel may be returned to the warehouse.
- Third party collection happens, when customer arranges the collection to be done by a third-party, with a delivery address other than the account holder.
- Track & Trace service will be available after the collection of consignments.
- It is necessary for the courier rider to sign on the Sender’s Copy upon collecting consignment from the consignor.
- Parcel Daily holds no responsibility on shipments that are without Consignment Note during transit of the consignment. Each shipment/parcel/carton must have its own air waybill/air consignment number. Parcel Daily strictly prohibited the sharing of one air waybill among multiple numbers of separated shipments.
- The higher of actual or volumetric weight will be used for the shipment charges calculation. The appointed carrier can re-weigh and re-measure the shipment for calculation confirmation.
- All charges incurred upon the carrier during the delivery process, such as shipment charges, ancillary charges, duties and taxes owed for the shipping services, are to be paid or reimbursed by the consignor, consignee or the third party. This also includes the all claims, damages, fines and expenses incurred if the shipment is found unacceptable for transport.
- A shipment that requires carriage combining air, road or other mode of transport will be deemed to be air shipment.
- Clearance at Custom: Only the postage charges of your consignment(s) is being pre-paid. Any other customs queries or charges that may arise are of no control by Parcel Daily. Should it be being incurred, customs charges must be paid by the receiver when the delivery has been proceeded. Parcel Daily reserves the right to reimburse these additional charges from the consignor. Should the receiver refused to pay the charges and rejected the consignment, the return charges will also be passed on to the consignor.
- Parcel Daily does not hold responsibility for any possible additional charges, including local customs charges, import taxes or duties, temporary import export charges, shipment return charges and any other charges. The consignor needs to satisfy himself as to whether there will be any additional charges during the course of delivery. Should there be such charges being incurred on us by any competent authority, the consignor will fully reimburse Parcel Daily within seven (7) days when demanded.
- The charge of our service is measured based on the weight and dimensions of each consignment. The consignment may be checked and in the event of under-declaring your consignment’s weight and dimensions, the consignor agrees to as listed below:
- The charges calculation will be revised with the weight and/or dimensions that has been reasonably determined;
- Shipper shall be required to provide a minimum of 1 valid debit/credit card for verification and back-charging purpose. Parcel Daily charges base on the weight and/or dimension of the consignment. Our delivery partners will verify the dimensions and the weight of each consignment. In the event that there is a discrepancy between the declared weight by the shipper and the weight verified by the service provider, Parcel Daily shall take the weight declared by the service provider as final. The shipper shall acknowledge and agree:
o That the dimensions and/or weight that is reasonably determine by the service provider shall be used for the purpose of calculation of the shipping cost.
o Parcel Daily shall have the rights to back-charge any additional shipping cost that is calculated based on Parcel Daily normal rates to the credit/debit card provided.
o Parcel Daily shall have the rights to charge any additional administrative cost that Parcel Daily may incurred arising from the processing of such incidents.
o Parcel Daily shall have the rights to charge the debit/credit card registered in your Parcel Daily account directly.
o Your credit/debit card shall be bind for at least 6 months from the date of the last shipment you made on Parcel Daily, during which Parcel Daily shall have the rights to back-charge to the debit/credit card provided, as and when any additional charges arise and become due with regards to your shipment.
o Parcel Daily may suspend your account and forfeit all remaining credit in your account, until all additional charges have been cleared and received by Parcel Daily. Any losses or cost that may arise or incur as a result of the suspension shall be the sole responsibility of the account owner, and Parcel Daily shall bear no liability and responsibility for the outcome.
- It is implicit that users have fully read, understands, acknowledge and agree to the terms of international shipping as and when users engage Parcel Daily for international shipping services.
- The act of entering the consignment weight and dimensions constitutes that you have agreed to pre-pay for the postage. Should the actual consignment be heavier or larger than reported, the consignor will be charged the additional weight to his account, at normal rate.
- When such situation happens, the consignor will be informed of the weight discrepancy while the consignment will be held in the Parcel Daily headquarter. The consignment should be claimed within 30 days, otherwise it will be disposed of and be invalid for claims.
- There may be extra charges for redelivery, should the consignment be not available for pick up during the set period for collection.
- For consignments to be collected and/or sent to outskirt areas, there is surcharges which will be advised in the quotation during the time of booking.
- The process of booking and charging for delivery are done by the automated system. Please be noted on the chargeable return charge should the consignment has to be returned.
- Please be noted that you are pre-paying for the postage charges only. Should there be any additional customs charges, they will be passed on to the consignor.
- Parcel Daily may supply documents that should be attached with your consignments, this will be notified to you during time of ordering. You may be charged a higher premium or experience delayed shipment should the documents are not attached together.
Delay / Damage / Loss
- All consignments are entitled to claims and liabilities for delay, damage and loss, except for consignments with Prohibited Items as listed here.
- Your consignment(s) must be packed according to our recommended packaging guidelines, in a double walled box with further padding surrounding the item to be exact. Any damage claim from a parcel not packed to our recommended standard will not be entertained.
- In the event of consignments being damaged, please keep all packaging in the state as when it was delivered, at the address it was delivered to. This is important for inspection. If not complied to, the claim will be rejected.
- Please be noted that all consignments are expected to be able to withstand a short drop. Fragile items should not be sent through our services. Claims will be rejected should the damaged item is with intact outer packaging.
- Please refer to our packaging guidelines for our recommendations on proper packaging for delivery. A claim for damaged consignment will be invalidated if the outer packaging is intact, as it is expected that the internal packaging itself is insufficient to protect the goods.
- In the event of damaged consignment, in which the outer box or packaging is clearly damaged on delivery, it is utmost important that the receiver signs the acknowledgment of delivery with remark “DAMAGED”. Otherwise, the claim for damaged will be rejected. The consignor is responsible to keep the receiver informed of these terms and conditions.
- All lost and damaged consignments must be reported within these specific time frames by each courier companies. Cases that are reported after specified time will lose its eligibility for compensation claim. Listed below are the specified time frames for each courier companies: Poslaju : Within 5 working days Mat Despatch: Within 24 hours
- For claim or complaint submission, please state clearly the Parcel Daily order/tracking number with detailed description of the lost or damaged consignment. All details of the claim/complaint will be reviewed and you will be contacted after two (2) working days
- Maximum claimable amount on damage or the loss of a single parcel for our courier partners is as below
- DHL E-Commerce - RM 200 or the invoice amount of Consignment, whichever is lower
- City-Link Express - RM 200 or the invoice amount of Consignment, whichever is lower
- Ninjavan - RM 200 or the invoice amount of Consignment, whichever is lower
- Poslaju - RM 200 or the invoice amount of Consignment, whichever is lower
- Below 2kg - RM 100 or the invoice amount of Consignment, whichever is lower
- Above 2kg - Rm 300 or the invoice amount of Consignment, whichever is lower
- FOR ANY PARCEL WHICH VALUE EXCEEDS THE STANDARD CLAIMABLE AMOUNT, USERS ARE ADVISED TO OPT FOR ADDITIONAL INSURANCE COVERAGE, PREMIUM CHARGEABLE IS 2.5% OF THE PARCEL VALUE
Liability & Claims
- Please be noted that strictly only direct loss and damage of the shipment will be under Parcel Daily’s liability. Parcel Daily will not be liable for other loss and damage, be it special or indirect, whether reported before or after shipment acceptance.
- There will be strictly no refunds for top-up package payment, once the payment is done.
- The account credit will remain valid for ONLY 6 months from the last top-up payment date. When the credit expires after one year, the credit can be reactivated with additional top-up in two (2) months from the date the credit expires. Otherwise, the credit will be erased permanently two months after expiring.
- There will be limited amount of Transit Cover for each consignment (as per consignment only, not by the unit of parcel in a multi-parcel consignment). To acquire full amount coverage, the full value of the shipment must be covered. Meanwhile, the additional cover will replace the inclusive liability cover.
- To proceed with a damage claim, please present a cost invoice and photos as the proof of consignment value.
- Item that is insufficiently packed, without proper labelling and/or is listed in the Prohibited Items list will not be accepted in a claim (refer Ordering Guidelines and Prohibited Items list).
- All lost and damaged consignments must be reported within these specific time frames by each courier companies: Poslaju: Within 5 working day Mat Despatch: Within 24 hours
- For claim or complaint submission, please state clearly the Parcel Daily order/tracking number with detailed description of the lost or damaged consignment. All details of the claim/complaint will be reviewed and you will be contacted after two (2) working days.
- Each individual is limited to just ONE personal and ONE company account with Parcel Daily. Should any consignment be found with duplicated accounts, the consignment will be cancelled. Parcel Daily reserves the right to suspend the relevant accounts without prior notice. The consignment will be held in the Parcel Daily headquarter for only 30 days. Subsequently, unclaimed consignments that is over 30 days will be dispose of and the right to claim is voided.
- All Parcel Daily services are strictly prohibited from unauthorized reseller. In the event of Parcel Daily services being resold, Parcel Daily reserves the right to immediately limit access, suspend or terminate the unauthorized reseller from Parcel Daily websites, all these while without refunding the remaining account credit. Parcel Daily holds no responsibilities to the messages and content in these restricted, suspended or terminated accounts.
- The consignor is to hold full responsibility in the information he/she entered when placing order. No refunds are allowed nor claim will be entertained in cases of entering incorrect or inaccurate information.
- Parcel Daily applies the pre-paid postage charges on the consignor’s behalf to the account with engaged carrier. Should there be additional charges, including custom charges, Parcel Daily will not be liable for them.
- While limited only to customer booking services with Parcel Daily, we also hold liability that is limited to the situation when courier companies are negligent when carrying the goods only.
- Loss or damage of consignment from events below will be excluded from Parcel Daily’s liability:
- Consignment with prohibited item(s)
- Improper labelling and/or packaging
- Consequences of war and/or natural disasters
- Only the personnel who placed the order will Parcel Daily deal with.
- In the event of a claim, the liability Parcel Daily bear will be limited to the postage of consignment and the insured value. Any loss of profit, administrative inconvenience, disappointment, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising in relation to the service ordered will be excluded from Parcel Daily’s liability.
- You may refer to FAQ to understand further on our parcel and pallet delivery services.
- Unless specified otherwise, “working days” exclude Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
- No refund or reduction of charges will be provided for cases when the number of parcels received is less than what have been stated in the contract or agreement.
- Parcel Daily provides free flyers distribution as a seasonal gift, in which it depends on stock availability. Should the supply runs out, Parcel Daily reserves the right to halt flyer distribution.
- Shall there be events causing prevention of the beginning, carrying out or completion of services, that are beyond control of the courier companies, such as labor dispute, strike, lock out, weather conditions, traffic congestion or obstruction and mechanical breakdown, there is no claim for damage against the company for any loss that may have been suffered.
- For delay caused by mechanical breakdown, the courier companies will put in their best effort to provide a replacement vehicle to minimize time of delay.
- You are responsible to ensure clear and unambiguous labelling. Hence, for any delay, missed delivery or failure to deliver caused by or contributed by improper labelling, the company will not be liable under any circumstances.
Closure of Account
- The Parcel Daily account may be closed by the account holder, in accordance with “Closure of Account” clause in the terms and conditions. The account outstanding, including remaining charges, dispute fee or administration fee required, should be paid off by the account holder before the closure of account will be proceeded.
- Administration fee will be incurred upon account closure.